Learn How the Process Works
Learn more about saving money on your coverage here. We'll explain what we do, how we can help you, and what the basic components of a policy are.
About Our Service
We are a free matching service whose goal is to help our visitors find affordable pricing on quality protection. We work with a large network of insurers to bring our customers the most competitive pricing available. Because we present our quotes in a side-by-side format, we force our insurers to compete for your business with their top rivals. This results in drastically lower premiums for you. Our goal is to be a one-stop-shopping site for those in the market for low pricing. We can help you do all of your comparison shopping in just minutes. Here are some of the benefits of comparing premiums through our site:
- No-obligation application
- Up to five quotes for free
- Quotes from some of the best insurers in the business
- Insurance companies compete for your business
- Do all of your shopping for policies on one site
What's in a Policy
A standard policy usually comes with several basic coverages. Before you compare pricing, make sure you're familiar with the following types of coverage:
- Liability - includes both bodily injury liability and property damage liability. When you comparison shop, be sure to include these elements, as most states require them by law. These elements will pay for damages if you hurt or kill someone or damage another's property in a covered accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist - may also be required by law in some states. Covers your medical expenses and possible property damages if you are hit by a driver without a policy.
- Collision - pays to repair or replace your vehicle up to its actual cash value in the event of a covered accident. Some options may not include this coverage, especially for older cars.
- Medical payments - takes care of reasonable and necessary medical expenses for you and your passengers in a covered accident. You may not have to include this when shopping for affordable plans if you already have a good medical plan.
- Comprehensive - looks after most non-collision-related damages to your car. Plans that include comprehensive coverages usually pay for damage resulting from an animal, theft, vandalism, fire, and falling objects.
- Optional coverages - add-ons might include rental reimbursement or stereo/audio equipment coverage. If affordable premiums are your main priority, you might exclude such elements. Check out the 5 ways to get discount page for more information.